The traffic police updated the drivers on Crossing Red light penalty which can cost up to SAR 6,000. Breaking this law can cause severe damage to other drivers, pedestrians, and other road users. More details below.
More details below on crossing red light
It is shocking to see how many drivers make such kind of mistakes in the Middle East. Many serious accidents and lifetime injuries can be because of this offense. The traffic offense can be between SAR 3,000 – SAR 6,000 depending on the number of times the same mistake repeated. Or it can also depend on the type of road or mistake on a busy road.
تجاوز الإشارة الضوئية وهي حمراء فعل متهور، ويشكّل خطورة على قائدي المركبات الأخرى، مما يتسبب في وقوع الحوادث المرورية الجسيمة (إصابات، وفيات، تلف في الممتلكات).#المرور_السعودي pic.twitter.com/vh0hh8XphT— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) January 16, 2020
The above tweet translates to “Red traffic light bypassing an impulsive act, and poses a risk to drivers of other vehicles, causing severe traffic accidents (injuries, deaths, property damage).”
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.