Failure to provide Vehicle Insurance Proof will cause a penalty in the Kingdom. This includes expired insurance or unable to provide enough proof such as cards or paperwork. More Details below on the vehicle insurance compliance.
More Details on Vehicle Insurance Penalty
The official tweet below shows that Traffic Police take vehicle insurance very seriously. And failure to comply with the requirements will cost the drive SAR 100-150.
The above translates to “The absence of valid vehicle insurance is a traffic violation that requires a fine.” This can also mean if you don’t have the right paperwork with you at the moment. It can still cause you the penalty. But then it is a common understanding to have these papers or cards in the vehicle. Keeping these at home or office will not benefit the driver in case of accidents.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.