Saudi Arabia’s Health Ministry issued a statement on Coronavirus to update the people of the Kingdom. The whole world is worried about the virus and Saudi Arabia is also closely monitoring the flights coming from China. The Civil Aviation Authority is also coordinating with other parties to check the indirect airline. But there have been no cases found so far in Saudi Arabia. This does not mean you don’t have to be careful about it, read more information on CORONAVIRUS below to save yourself and your family from this deadly virus.
What is CORONAVIRUS?
“Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses that are common among animals. In rare cases, they are what scientists call zoonotic, meaning they can be transmitted from animals to humans.”
The deadly virus can make people really ill. It attacks the respiratory system of humans. It feels like a cold but the symptoms below can help you to catch it before it gets worse.
Depending on the immune systems and age of the person. The Virus can attack differently from the body. Pneumonia or bronchitis type of respiratory tract illness from a mild to severe level can be caused by the viruses.
- Running Nose
- Sore Throat
- The feeling of being unwell
How it Spreads?
- Personal contact with an infected person.
- Coughing and sneezing by an affected person which means by air.
- Touching an object which is contaminated by the virus and then touching your nose , eyes or mouth.
- Faecal Contamination
How to prevent the CORONAVIRUS?
Unfortunately, there are no vaccines available in the market. So this means you have to very careful and try to do these following. But contact the doctor if you are unsure.
- Washing your hands with soap and water. Recommended by hot water and for 20 seconds.
- Use sanitizer frequently and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if you are unsure about germs.
- Avoid contact with people are feeling ill.
- Stay hydrated all the time, drink a lot of fluids.
- Stay Home if you are not feeling and keep warm.
There have been no cases of CORONAVIRUS in Saudi Arabia. The Indian nurse checked last week found with negative results.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.