The latest digital trend is taking over accidents and violation cases. The Biggest Trend of Saudi Arabia in 2020 is DashCam. It is gaining interest from a wide variety of users to record vehicle accidents, violations, and any dangerous actions.
Use of DashCam
The people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are installing front and back dash cams. These cameras are helping the drivers to present proper cases. It is also helping the drivers to catch the culprits in case of any accidents where the fault is not certain. Usually, these dashcams are installed on the dashboard to capture 180-360 views of the car.
The concept is more common in Europe, the USA, and other western countries. Most of the fleet companies use dash cams as part of the Employer’s Duty of Care and Road Safety. A lot of corporate drivers are target for false claims or Crash for Cash. In Crash for cash, people deliberately break in front of a car with premium insurance.
You can get these cameras for as low as SAR 50 from Souq or under SAR 500 for high end and more storage dashcams.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.