Recently a new was published that Bill Gates bought a $500 million superyacht. But the company that made the superyacht denied any dealings with Bill Gates (Source: ABC News). It went viral and various prestigious news sources published the news. But we thought we will share the video of Superyacht awaiting buyer. The cost of the yacht is just an estimated reported by the sources but still, it is a staggering number. See the video below.
Dutch-based company Sinot has made the yacht. It was first revealed in 2019 Monaco. The ship will not be ready until 2024. The ship will be able to travel for 6,000km before refueling. The superyacht will have a swimming pool, big sitting areas, and its own gym.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.