Bahrain cancels PCR Tests for King Fahad Causeway incoming travelers. The National Medical Team in the Kingdom of Bahrain announced the cancellation of the Coronavirus examination (PCR) service upon arrival at King Fahd Causeway for all travelers coming to Bahrain, including citizens, residents, and visitors.
Bahrain cancels PCR Tests for King Fahad Causeway incoming travelers
The medical team revealed that the negative results of the examination that did not pass 72 hours before arriving in the Kingdom of Bahrain will continue to be accepted, provided that the result is proven through the official phone applications of the Coronavirus, such as the “Sehaty” or “Tattman” application.
Also it was pointed out that it is also possible to present printed certificates for examining ( PCR ) that contain a QR code, stressing the importance of continuing to carefully adhere to all precautionary measures. In the interest of the safety of all members of society.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.