Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia
Pakistani Ambassador to the Kingdom Raja Ali Ejaz personally saw off the 250 Stranded Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia. The love for the people & community can be seen in these difficult times by the Ambassador of Pakistan.
While speaking to the passengers before departure. The Ambassador underscored that the Government of Pakistan is taking all possible measures for the welfare, safety, and early return of Pakistanis all across the world, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz, along with officials of the Embassy saw off passengers at King Khalid International Airport Riyadh. He thanked the passengers for their patience and cooperation during these difficult times.
PIA Special Flights
PIA Special flight on 1st May 2020 in coordination with the Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh took 250 stranded Pakistanis.
This was the first repatriation flight from Riyadh which carried the Pakistanis since the suspension of flight operations in the Kingdom on 15th March 2020. The flight left Riyadh for Islamabad at 1 a.m local time.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.