Saudi Arabia – is imposing a 24-hour curfew and lockdown on the cities of Riyadh, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran and Hofuf and the governorates of Jeddah, Taif, Qatif and Khobar, the Saudi Press Agency reports citing a source from the interior ministry.
People will be allowed outdoors only for essential needs like food and health care within the neighborhood area they are a resident of from 6 am to 3 pm during the 24-hour curfew.
Only 2 person per car including driver.
We hope to see the number of cases of coronavirus drop in our country. And hopefully, everyone can go back to the routine very soon. Social Distancing has a key role and we can all help in reducing these numbers.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.