Wrong-way and traffic lane fine ticketing will be starting within 20 days. Director general of Traffic announced the news in Traffic Safety Forum and Exhibition at Sheraton Hotel in Dammam. Read more details below.
More Details about Traffic Lane and ticket objection
Individuals getting a violation ticket directly linked to their Absher. However, more sophisticated measures been taken to penalize the violators. The ticketing system will also allow the citizens and expats to raise an objection. The traffic chief said “raising objection to a ticket of any traffic violation is the legitimate right of every citizen. The Absher move has contributed to satisfying everyone as it involves transparency.”
“The percentage of objection has increased considerably and they are under analysis. There are individuals who have benefited from the objection as this is their right,” he said. (Saudi Gazette, 2020)
The idea is that citizens and people living in the Kingdom will use Absher for everything. Absher will empower people and make them aware of every detail. Absher is also becoming a central database and communication hub between individuals and Government bodies.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.