Al Rashid Residence Towers
Javeria Asad, Alkhobar – Al Rashid residence towers management arranged one winter carnival to entertain the community. It was there first family event of the year and highly appreciated by families from multiple nationalities like Pakistan, India, Philippine, Indonesia, Lebanon, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
Management thoroughly decorated the venue with various attractive themes to attract visitors. The main halls were occupied by a variety of stalls from different companies in the Kingdom. They exhibited multiple products related to lifestyles like clothes, jewelry, Abayas, carpets, household decoration items, food items, Plants and paintings. It was a great opportunity for them to promote their business.
Some travel agencies also put up their stalls and offered discounted prices to the visitors on any planned trip.
Food stalls were also the center of attraction for the food lovers and they enjoyed the taste of different cuisines. Many colorful activities were also planned to entertain kids like game stalls, jumping castles, cartoon characters, photo booths, and face painting.
Shefali Saeed, a member of the management team said that this kind of event connects different communities so they can share their cultures and traditions.
Overall it was a very festive event and highly applauded by the visitors.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.