Tough rules on delaying employee salaries in 2024. Details of the news are below:
Tough rules on delaying employee salaries in 2024
Mudad will cease all employer services for those delaying workers’ salaries for three months, as announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia. Employers failing to pay salaries on time for three consecutive months will lose all services, allowing workers to transfer to a new employer without the current employer’s consent. The Mudad platform, linked to the ministry, enforces this penalty even for workers with legal permits. The platform has shortened the time for companies to explain salary delays to workers from 30 days to 10 days, in compliance with the law. Additionally, the Mudad platform facilitates payroll processing for businesses of various sizes, with membership fees based on the number of employees. Employers can add workers, including part-time ones, to Mudad, enabling payroll flexibility and social insurance system participation.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.