Ministry of Interior announced on early Saturday that Saudi Arabia will be suspending all international flights from Sunday. MOI took this decision to prevent and slow down the spread of the deadly COVID-19.
- The total number of infected confirmed cases in Saudi Arabia rose to 86 after the announcement of the 24 new cases by the government. Check Here.
- Also Added that few flights will be operating in exceptional cases during the period of TWO weeks suspension.
- Suspension of the flights will begin at 11 AM Sunday, the ministry added.
The residents who have not had the option to comeback during this period, it will be considered as an official holiday.
The Ministry of Health in cooperation with the Civil Aviation Authority, the Ministry of Interior & other important parties, will arrange the arrivals for the citizens who wants to comeback. The precedures will be announced soonArab News
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.