Saudi Arabia temporarily barred entry and exit in Al Qatif which is located in the Eastern Region. The news recently announced by the Ministry of Interior and several sources has confirmed it. More details below.
Saudi Arabia temporarily barred entry and exit in Al Qatif
The reason for temporarily closing the entry and exit in Al Qatif is to fight against the spread of Coronavirus. The government departments and private institutions are also closed after the announcement of schools closing down for 2 weeks. However, there is no update on how long the offices will be closed. The official announcement from the Ministry of Interior can be seen below.
مصدر مسؤول في وزارة الداخلية : تعليق الدخول والخروج من محافظة القطيف مؤقتًا. pic.twitter.com/WRnkx5RsHv— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 8, 2020
Sources has also confirmed that one of the reasons for closing down the Al-Qatif region is because all 11 cases are found in this region.
(Source: Saudi Gazette and Ministry of Interior, 2020)
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.