Saudi Arabia – Coronavirus
Precautionary Measures to prevent coronavirus from reaching the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Entry to the Kingdom for the purposes of Umrah and/or visiting the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina is temporarily suspended.
- Entry to the Kingdom with the tourist visa from countries with confirmed coronavirus outbreaks, according to the criteria established by Saudi health authorities, is temporarily suspended.
- The use of the identity cards (Instead of passports) for travel to & from the Kingdom is suspended.
Exemptions allowed for:
- Saudi nationals who left Saudi Arabia by using their national identity cards.
- Citizens of Gulf Cooperation Council Countries wishing to return from Saudi Arabia after entering with their national identity cards.
- Stresses that these measures are temporary & subject to continuous evaluation by the relevant authorities.
- Renews its support for all international measures to limit the spread of this virus, & urges its citizens to excise caution before traveling to countries experiencing coronavirus outbreaks.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.