Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan met with the Saudi Crown Prince and Minister of Defense HRH Mohammed bin Salman.
They discuss mutual interest and bilateral relations. Prime Minister Imran Khan informed Saudi Arabia about the latest situation in Kashmir. The Prime Minister condemned the attack on Saudi oil installations.
Higher Deligation with PM Imran Khan
- Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Advisor to the Finance Minister Hafiz Sheikh
- Assistant Special Forces Pakistanis Syed Zulfiqar Bukhari
- Foreign Secretary Sohail Mahmood
- Pakistani Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Raja Ali Ijaz were also present at the meeting.
Earlier this week in the extraordinary meeting of OIC Counsil where Minister for Federal Education and Professional Training, Mr. Shafqat Mehmood led Pakistan delegation in the extraordinary meeting. Which chaired by Dr. Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf, Saudi Foreign Minister.
He disscused the issue of Palestine & Kashmir in the meeting where he highlighted few things;
- Firstly, with their telephones and communications cut-off, their children have abducted from their homes subjected to torture.
- The people of Kashmir have locked into a giant prison since 5 August 2019.
- Secondly, their political leaders arrested and imprisoned.
- Thirdly, their access to health services and life-saving drugs curtailed.
- Fourthly, Muslims prevented from offering Eid Al Adha and Juma prayers in large congregations in Srinagar and other parts of IoK.
- Indian claims of normalcy and easing of restrictions consistently challenged by the international media.
- Even governments that have robust political and economic relations with India have expressed serious concerns. Over the deteriorating situation in the occupied territory.
- Calls continue to mount on India to immediately remove the indefensible lockdown, lift the curfew and other restrictions. And respect the Kashmiris’ rights.
Lastly, PM Imran Khan stays for TWO days in Saudi Arabia from which he traveled to USA.