eMuroor official twitter published an update on the reverse rule on the main road. As per the official tweet, it is said that drivers will only be allowed to reverse 20 meters. But if they fail to follow the rule, there is a fine of SAR 150 – 300. More details and official new below.
Saudi Arabia’s Traffic, also known as Muroor is trying to make the road safe for the drivers. They also mentioned that drivers must take the next exit but shouldn’t risk their lives and others. The official news can be seen below. Be safe and care about others on the road.
Read more about new traffic violations in 2020 from here.
Official News on Reverse Rule
إذا لم تتمكن من الخروج من الطريق العام بالشكل الآمن والنظامي، قم بالقيادة إلى المخرج التالي ولا تربك حركة المرور#المرور_السعودي#هدفنا_سلامتكم pic.twitter.com/2e3s9Ld18d— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) January 29, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.