Help & Facilitation Desk for Pakistani Umrah pilgrims. In addition to the Committee already constituted at the Consulate General of Pakistan, Jeddah to facilitate the timely return of Pakistani Umrah zaireen from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the following four (04) Help & Facilitation Desks have also been set up with immediate effect:
Help & Facilitation Desk for Pakistani Umrah pilgrims
i) Hajj Terminal, Jeddah
Contact No.054-240-5532/ 054-308-0649
ii) Office of Pilgrim Affairs of Pakistan (OPAP), Makkah
iii) Medical Help & Facilitation Desk, Makkah
(This desk will provide medical information and coordinate between the Umrah pilgrims and the Saudi hospitals)
iv) Pakistan House, Madinah
These desks will work under the supervision of the Committee already constituted at the Consulate General of Pakistan, Jeddah.
14 March 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.