Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – First-ever Ecotrail to held in Saudi Arabia’s untouched UNESCO marked Heritage site of AlUla. As part of Winter in the Tantora Festival on the 8th of February.
AlUla will officially host runners in categories of 83km,45km,10km to run through the majestic sandstone mountains, canyons & for the explorers there is a 10km hike that will take them through the living museum of tombs, historic sites & monuments which hold 200,000 years of unexplored human history.
Be the first to experience the sights, sounds, and secrets of one of the world’s greatest undiscovered wonders. AlUla will be welcoming runners for the first time.
EcoTrail founded in Paris in 2008 for promoting & organizing eco-friendly trail running races while highlighting local heritage. In 2019, it was held in 12 destinations in Europe & Asia and follows its mantra of true eco-responsibility & belief that people love running without leaving a trace.
You can participate in the race discovering the unique landscape of AlUla at the same time as enjoying the festivities of Winter in Tantora with concerts, amazing shows, world-class gastronomy & ballon flights over the splendid region. Come run with us & take the first AlUla Ecotrail finisher medal home before becoming an EcoTrail’s ambassador.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.