Workplaces in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The 2019 Saudi Arabia annual list is revealed for “20 Best workplaces in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”. It is good to see the corporate culture of Saudi Arabia is following professionalism and conduct market researches. The Organization conducted the list operates in 60 countries. And worked with 10,000 companies. Below are all the details.
CEO of Great Place to Work Middle East said that he is happy to see awareness in Saudi Arabia. The leaders of the Kingdom are focusing more on workplace culture. It is a major competitive advantage for their businesses. He also added that “to evolve the work culture in the Kingdom via empowering employees and accelerating performance.”
List of Top 20 workplaces to work in Saudi Arabia
- Firstly, Hilton Worldwide (Saudi Arabia)
- Secondly, Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Thirdly, DHL KSA
- Fourthly, AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals
- Alkhabeer Capital Company
- Capital Market Authority
- Al-Dabbagh Group Holding Company
- Kinan International Real Estate Development Company
- Taiba Holding Company
- WSP Saudi Arabia
- International Hospitals Construction Company
- SAS Saudi Arabia
- Arabian Health Care Supply Company
- Solvay Saudi Services Company
- Ekhaa – Charitable Foundation for Orphans Care
- Abdul Kader Al Muhaidib Foundation
- Real Estate General Authority
- Dur Hospitality Company
- Institute of Public Administration
- Lastly, SMSA Express Transportation Company
Ministry of Communication and Information Technology recognized for the fastest improvements and achievements. But the Capital Market Authority ranked first as the best workplace governmental agency.
Hilton came in top place to work in Kingdom and Intercontinental Hotel Group. And, it can be seen that the hospitality industry is focusing on these things.
Labour in Kingdom always had the complaints of standards in Saudi Arabia but there are companies looking to improve and increase efficiency. So, companies are starting to understand that employees are assets and not expenses. But there is still a gap in the market that needs to be addressed. Above all, we hope to see other companies joining the list and next year it will be a tough competition. In addition, it is good to see some local companies on the list and with a happy workforce.