This article is a further update on Saudi On Arrival Visa conditions for people living in the USA, UK and Schengen countries. Last year, Saudi Arabia announced that people holding visas from the above three countries can also visit the Kingdom and enjoy the On Arrival Visa. But still didn’t clarify about people with Permanent Residence, Tier 2 Visa and other Visa types. Here are more details and clarification.
We contacted several official resources to confirm the conditions. The conditions published by the official page of Visit Saudi can be seen below. But some of the information contradicts with Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage.
Conditions by Saudi Commission on Saudi On Arrival Visa
The Saudi Commission sent the following conditions to us by email after inquiry. Please note business visa is not allowed as per the conditions below.
- Holding a valid passport with a valid American, British or Schengen Tourism visa only.
- Using such a visa by entering the issuing country at least once.
- Arriving Saudi Arabia via a national air carrier (Saudi Airlines).
To Summarise, you can only travel to Saudi Arabia with a tourism visa from the USA, UK and EU Countries. Permanent Residence, Tier 2, Spouse Visa and any other working visa class are not eligible.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.