Tourism activities to resume by the end of Shawwal and 21st June 2020. The message came out after the Minister of Tourism chaired an emergency meeting. And mentioned his remarks during a television interview. The three months halt of the tourism industry has already stopped the domestic activities. More details below.
Tourism activities to resume by the end of Shawwal – 21 June 2020
The Minister of Tourism, Ahmed Al-Khateeb said that Saudi Arabia will boost the domestic tourism for people inside the Kingdom. The summer program will be launched after making necessary changes and implementing measures with the Health Ministry and authorities.
“It was revealed in a research study carried out by the Tourism Authority that 80 percent of Saudi citizens want to take advantage of domestic tourism. We will launch the domestic tourism program for the public after having made necessary coordination with the Ministry of Health and the concerned higher authorities,” he said.Saudi Gazette, 2020
Of course, international travel and flights are still not open. So international tourism will still be on hold. People in Saudi Arabia will be enjoying the local entertainment and tourism until international travel will be opened.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.