Social distancing and other protocols in restaurants and cafes updated by Saudi Momra official channel. More details can be seen below.
Social distancing and other protocols in restaurants and cafes
- The application of social distancing in the restaurant in the places of receiving orders and waiting areas with a distance of one and a half meters.
- The members of the same family are treated as one individual, and social distancing between them is not necessary.
- Manage the waiting list to prevent the accumulation of customers at the entrance to restaurants or cafes by pre-booking electronic applications Or the phone prevents people from waiting inside the restaurant, either to get orders or to get a table to sit.
- Prevent crowding and jostling at the entrances and exits. Food must be prevented inside the restaurant in the event that the spacing distance (3 meters) is not applied.
- Participation is prohibited for more than one group at one table. The number of people at one table should not exceed five, even if they are from one family or friends.
- The tables available for use by customers inside the places where food or drink are served must be arranged in a way that ensures that there is a distance of at least three meters between the different tables in one hall.
- Activate CCTV surveillance cameras and ensure that all areas are covered in restaurants and cafes.
Protocols for monitoring symptoms in restaurants and cafes
- Measuring the temperature of customers before they are allowed to enter the restaurant or café.
- Preventing customers who have a high temperature or respiratory symptoms from entering the restaurant or café.
- Not enabling any person in charge of providing food and beverage services, if he has symptoms Similar to influenza from work or entering the facility when symptoms disappear.
- Measuring temperature for all those involved in providing food and beverage services and all workers daily before the start of the work period, recording temperature and contact information, and keeping them in a dedicated record.
- Protocols for reporting cases in restaurants are mandatory to have an application that has entrusted us with customers before entering restaurants and cafes.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.