Ministry of Labor and Social Development announced that Pharmacy sector Saudization will start from July 2020. The approach will be phased in order to maintain the demand of the workforce as per the plan. The approach will also include the Ministry of Health to make sure smooth implementation. More details below.
“In the first phase, 20 percent of the employees in the profession will be Saudized by July 22 (1 Dhul Hijjah 1441) while the second phase aims to Saudize 30 percent of the staff as of July 11, 2021 (1 Dhul Hijjah 1442).” The number of Expat workers will be counted in the procedure. The companies where expatriate workers are five or more than five. (Source: Saudi Gazette, 2020)
Saudi Arabia’s aim is to increase the number of jobs by 40,000 in the private health sector. This was announced on 11th September 2018 and they are working towards the goal since then. There will strict penalties on companies who will not follow the Saudization. Firms will be liable for any misconduct and bad practices.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.