Mobile users are so busy in daily life that they don’t take care of their data. Because of the increase in personal data, bank account information and other vulnerable information. We live in a world full of viruses and internet criminals. We have made a list of 25 apps in which Android Mobile users must delete these right now.
The famous malware is known as “Joker” came out last year. It signs up a user for subscription services and starting charging fees every month. The subscribers won’t even realize that they are being charged for nothing.
In August 2019, Kaspersky also found that CamScanner also contained the malware. This app has been used widely by the users for scanning.
- Advocate Wallpaper
- Age Face
- Altar Message
- Antivirus Security – Security Scan
- Beach Camera
- Board picture editing
- Certain Wallpaper
- Climate SMS
- Collate Face Scanner
- Cute Camera
- Dazzle Wallpaper
- Declare Message
- Display Camera
- Great VPN
- Humour Camera
- Ignite Clean
- Leaf Face Scanner
- Mini Camera
- Print Plant scan
- Rapid Face Scanner
- Reward Clean
- Ruddy SMS
- Soby Camera
- Spark Wallpaper
How to Save your Android Phone? For Android Mobile Users
Always keep a backup of your Mobile Data. This helps you in protecting the data and in need to restore it. There are many backup apps in the play store. Recently We have seen an app that makes backup to your desktop called Dr. Fone (Backup & Restore).
According to Digital Trends, you can also save your phone by following 5 steps. These are useful things to know in case you find yourself in a problem and you don’t know what to do.Mobile users are so busy in daily life that they don’t take care of their data. Because of the increase in personal data, bank account information and other vulnerable information. We live in a world full of viruses and internet criminals. We have a made a list of 25 apps which Android Mobile users must delete these right now.
- Shut Down until you find the specific problem. Try to research on the internet by entering problems. As keeping it on may cause issues for the whole network and other devices.
- Switch to safe/emergency mode because this is a basic mistake that you people make. The safe mode makes the damage contained.
- Once you find the app making these issues. Try to uninstall it from settings because it must be completely cleaned. Uninstall, Force Close or Force Stop.
- Delete the app and anything else which you think is not required.
- Download Malware Protection such as Avast, Kaspersky, AVG and 360 Security. There are many available but do your research first.
Top 10 Viruses in Android 2020:
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.