Health Minister mentioned an update on the second spike of Coronavirus. The message is warning for everyone who thinks we can do whatever and don’t have to follow guidelines anymore. However, he also mentioned about current condition and vaccine. More details and video below.
Health Minister mentioned an update on the second spike of Coronavirus
Here is the summary of what Minister of Health mentioned.
- We expect the rise in Corona injuries to return in the coming weeks, unless everyone adheres to the precautionary measures.
- Our commitment to preventive measures protects us from a second wave.
- We are all together in this and the failure of some affects everyone.
- Also, we are witnessing a significant decrease in the number of cases in the Kingdom in general and cases in intensive care in particular … and leadership has made citizen health a top priority.
- We are keen to secure the vaccine as soon as it is fully assured of its safety and effectiveness.
معالي وزير الصحة:— و ز ا ر ة ا لـ صـ حـ ة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) October 19, 2020
نتوقع عودة ارتفاع الإصابات بفيروس كورونا الجديد في المملكة خلال الأسابيع القادمة إذا لم نلتزم جميعًا بالإجراءات الوقائية. pic.twitter.com/XPRBVSizm2
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles