STC sent a circular to their employees to work from home to control the virus from 4th February 2021. The approach of working from home or remotely has been adopted by quite a lot of organizations globally. The idea is to keep the business running but most importantly, keep everyone safe. Details below.
STC sent a circular to their employees to work from home
The below translates to “our colleagues, dear STC family, in the application of the highest safety standards in the work environment and to enhance the safety and health of our employees and their families, and based on the precautionary and preventive measures recently issued by the competent health authorities To face the outbreak of the new Coronavirus (COVID-19), it has been decided to suspend attendance at work for all employees and continue to work remotely, from tomorrow, Thursday, February 4, 2021, to Sunday, February 28, 2021, with the exception of all those whose nature of work requires attendance to The company, in coordination with the direct manager, to ensure business continuity.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.