Stamped Work Visa Fee to be refunded by Saudi Arabia for Expats. The latest official update from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
Stamped Work Visa Fee to be refunded by Saudi Arabia for Expats
This update states that any foreign worker who had their visa stamped and didn’t travel due to the current condition. Their visa fee will be refunded after canceling the visa with a new mechanism. This is mostly related to the private sector as mentioned in the tweet below. Workers who were unable to travel due to travel suspension are part of this news. The refund will help companies in private companies where the fees were already paid.
#الموارد_البشرية_والتنمية_الاجتماعية— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) April 29, 2020
بالتعاون مع #الخارجية:
إتاحة إلغاء واسترداد الرسوم لتأشيرات العمل للعاملين في القطاع الخاص والتي منحتها بعثات المملكة في الخارج ولم تستخدم بسبب تعليق قدوم الرحلات الدولية. pic.twitter.com/9ZsWlINFOT
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.