Awdah helped in completing the first flight to Manila, service launched by Saudi Arabia. The Awdah service as part of the Absher Platform helps expatriates stuck in Saudi Arabia. The Service allows people to create an electronic request, after which Jawazat arrange the travel and inform the travelers. More details below.
Awdah helped in completing the first flight to Manila
The first flight was from King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh to the capital city Manila in the Philippines. Awdah arranges air travel for people who want to travel back to their home country during the pandemic. The visa holders of exit and return, final exit, visit visa and tourism can utilize the service. The countries are listed below who can utilize this service.
We have created a guide for people who would like to request the travel to their home country. You will also find the list of countries below where travel request can be made.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.