Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Two (02) special PIA flights carrying a total of 260 passengers left for Faisalabad from Jeddah today. First flight PK8764 with 130 passengers left at 1100 hours while the second flight PK 8766 with an equal number of passengers flew at 1300 hours.
PIA special flights repatriated 260 stranded Pakistanis from Jeddah
Consul General of Pakistan at Jeddah Khalid Majid and Deputy Consul General Shaiq Ahmad Bhutto bade farewell to the passengers at Jeddah International Airport and extended best wishes to them.
There is a large number of Pakistanis. Mostly on short-term visas, final exit, medical emergency cases, etc. in the Kingdom awaiting return to Pakistan after the suspension of international flight operations due to COVID 19 pandemic.
The government of Pakistan has started a series of special flights for repatriation. This includes Pakistanis stranded in various countries as well as the Kingdom.
Pakistan Embassy at Riyadh and the Consulate General at Jeddah are coordinating arrangements of these special PIA flights in their respective regions.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.