Life After Coronavirus is one of the questions which everyone is thinking. How will it be going back to normal or what will be the new normal? Truth is no one knows for sure what will happen and where will go after this. But Gulf Health Council has painted a picture which gives us an idea of what will happen after we get through this.
Life After Coronavirus
Gulf Health Council has created a realistic guide on how life may look like immediately after coronavirus. Please note this guide is just an idea and anything can change. The virus has also changed the way we think about our daily routine.
- We spend more time thinking about hygiene.
- People don’t eat in restaurants for dining. Takeaways and cooking at home are more famous than going out.
- Social Distancing measures have taught us the value of family and friends.
- The corporate world has changed so much and we are working remotely.
- Schools are more virtual than ever.
- Excercise is more valuable than ever.
- Never thought about worship places getting closed everywhere in the world, no matter what religion you follow.
In short, we have paused our life and started thinking out of the fast-paced world in which we were living. Now the next thing is, getting out from lockdown and how will we look at things. Below is the guide by Gulf Health Council.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.