Saudi Arabia’s new Decision to protect workers and penalize violators SAR 10,000 is welcomed by many. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development’ Minister Ahmed Bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi has made an addition to the violation table. This new decision will safeguard the workers who may suffer from illegitimate or wrong decisions taken by violators. More details below.
Decision to protect workers and penalize violators
The penalty of SAR 10,000 will be fined to violators who will not follow the ministry’s guidelines during these difficult times. The extraordinary circumstances don’t allow people to take steps outside the rule book. And the Ministry is making sure that people follow the guidelines and help the workers. The decision is to safeguard the employees in the private sector. Further, the penalty of SAR 10,000 will be multiplied with the number of cases and workers.
Informed sources close to the Ministry told Alarabiya that the decisions aims to protect employees in the private sector from arbitrary sacking from their jobs, with the implementation of the precautionary measures.Saudi Gazette, 2020
This decision welcomed by people, which creates worried about their jobs or unfair decisions.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.