Mosques to open 40 minutes before the prayer to avoid crowding. The news has been published on official channels of Madinah and Makkah Region. The green light was given to mosques to avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing. More details below.
Mosques to open 40 minutes before the prayer to avoid crowding
The news below mentioned 40 minutes before Adhaan (Azan), mosques can open the doors to avoid any overcrowding. The members of the Sharia Council also asked people to absolutely follow the guidelines. Not adhering to guidelines is not permissible.
Member of the Council of Senior Scholars, “Absolute”: It is not permissible under Sharia to tolerate some of the worshipers to go against the measures in place for Coronavirus.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.