HR Ministry prohibits working in the sun due to hot weather and extreme climate. The news has been published on the official channels of the HR Ministry and other authorities. More details below.
HR Ministry prohibits working in the sun due to weather
“Human Resources” obligates all the establishments to prohibit work in the sun from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. from Monday, June 15 until the end of Tuesday, September 15.
Prohibiting work in the sun on all establishments from 12 noon until 3 pm, starting next Monday ..Continues until September 15th
#وزارة_الموارد_البشرية:— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) June 12, 2020
منع العمل تحت أشعة الشمس على جميع المنشآت من الساعة الـ 12 ظهرًا حتى الساعة الـ 3 مساءً اعتبارًا من (الإثنين) المقبل
..يستمر حتى 15 سبتمبر pic.twitter.com/WkBcwxIVrm
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.