HR Ministry prohibits working in the sun due to hot weather and extreme climate. The news has been published on the official channels of the HR Ministry and other authorities. More details below.
HR Ministry prohibits working in the sun due to weather
“Human Resources” obligates all the establishments to prohibit work in the sun from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. from Monday, June 15 until the end of Tuesday, September 15.
Prohibiting work in the sun on all establishments from 12 noon until 3 pm, starting next Monday ..Continues until September 15th
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.