Health Minister explained the reason for an increase in cases and current conditions in Saudi Arabia. In the video televised and translated by Al Arabiya English below. Dr. Tawfiq al-Rabiah touched on the death rate due to COVID19, testing, cases, and other important points.
Health Minister explained increase in cases and current condition
The Health Minister mentioned that increase in the number of cases is due to exceptional mass testing. As of 6th May 2020, Saudi Arabia has performed 376,607 tests around the country. However, he mentioned that the mortality rate in the Kingdom is lower compare to the global death rate. Saudi Arabia has a less than 0.7% mortality rate compared to the global 7%.
The #coronavirus death rate in #SaudiArabia is very low, Health Minister Dr. Tawfiq al-Rabiah says. "The global rate is 10 times higher than that of the Kingdom."https://t.co/VEOgLXTMrB pic.twitter.com/KJ2Wv5eggP— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) May 6, 2020
Kingdom team of experts finding the cases quicker which is helping to manage the overall condition. The country is taking all measures to safeguard its citizens and residents.
Hopefully, this will all end soon and we can go back to routine. Share this positive message with everyone to spread hope.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.