Haunted Places in Saudi Arabia
Haunted Places Saudi Arabia – Haunted places really are fascinating and interesting. The phenomena of negative energy and ghosts are unexplained. Scientists and researchers globally try to explain this by science. We have created a list of a haunted places.
- The Haunted House – Jeddah
- Irqah Hospital
Irqah Hospital – Riyadh
The shocking interest with Riyadh’s Irqah Hospital, which treated Gulf War warriors in 1991. Started with tweeted bits of gossip and raised to the point where many adolescents broke into the grounds, crushing windows and lighting fires.
In 2012, “Teenagers sent text messages calling for an operation against some of the jinn who live in the hospital, and they broke into the hospital and smashed its facilities and burned 60 percent of it,” Okaz newspaper reported last week.
The rampage prompted angry press complaints the authorities were allowing the building to fall into disrepair.
Several films have since been posted on YouTube showing grinning young men exploring the building’s deserted rooms in search of evidence of spectral activity.
One showed blazing palm trees that had been torched by the ghost hunters.
Jinn fever reached the point where the Health Ministry issued a terse statement on Monday disclaiming responsibility for the decaying building, which it said was privately owned and too decrepit to be revived as a working hospital. A columnist recommended that authorities form “a committee for the jinn” to help the owners of possessed houses.
“It would be no understatement to say we are sick and tired of evil sorcerers,” said the article.
Unlike in the Western tradition of ghosts, jinn are not the lost souls of the dead but beings who lead parallel lives to humans, whom they sometimes tempt into sinful ways.
Source: Arab News
The Most Haunted House of Jeddah
A hundred meters of the building stands still in the north corniche seafront is the most haunted house of Jeddah. The people of Jeddah are well aware of it. The spooky part is that the cab drivers do not take a route through the most haunted house and recommends not to pass near this house.
Some people think this house attracts young people (Shabab) and plays the role of Magnet. Arab News published an article by Roger Harrison & Essam Al-Ghalib, Arab News Staff in 2004. The report says that 16 individuals have entered the profundities of this rotting heap, gone forever & never seen again. The house known by the title ofPlace of Horror.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.