Exit and re-entry or final visa of Residents within 10 days. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development revealed in the user guide for the “Improvement of the Contractual Relationship” initiative that the employer has given 10 days to inquire about the exit and return visa that the worker applied for.
Exit and re-entry or final visa of Residents within 10 days
If the employer does not respond within the time limit, the worker will be able to issue a “single” visa for a period of 30 days Within 5 days of the expiry of the deadline. The worker will not be able to issue a multiple exit visa, or to issue a visa upon the expiry of the documented work contract. In addition to preventing the employer from canceling the exit and return visa issued by the expatriate worker. The ministry noted that the employer will also be entitled to issue an exit and return visa for expatriate workers, similar to what was previously implemented.
The Ministry stressed that the worker will be permanently banned from working in Saudi Arabia if he obtains an exit and return visa and does not return to Saudi Arabia to complete the work contract. And if he is late outside Saudi Arabia, the worker will not be able to extend the visa, but the service will be limited by the employer only.
With regard to the “final exit” visa, this service will also be available to the worker and the employer as well. This service was introduced by giving the employer 10 days to inquire about the worker’s request to issue a visa. Issue date. The Ministry indicated that if the expatriate worker permanently leaves during the validity of the contract, he will be prevented from returning to work in the Kingdom permanently.
Regarding the employment mobility service for the resident worker. The Ministry stipulated that new establishments wishing to obtain resident services must adhere to the wages protection program at a rate of no less than 80% for the last 3 months, with the establishment’s employees ’contracts documented by 100%. And that the commitment percentage should not be less than the self-assessment program for 80%. With the necessity of an approved internal work regulation bylaw. As for the worker to approve the transfer of his services. He must be within the professional employment subject to the work system, and to complete it 12 months with the current employer on his first entry to Saudi Arabia, and there is no request Another for the transfer of service, and commitment to the notice period when the notarized contract takes effect. (Source; OKAZ)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.