Haramain High-Speed Railway
The Haramain high-speed Railway announced the availability of reservation and issuance of tickets through the official website from 15th March 2021 [Monday], in preparation for the restart of the operation from Wednesday, March 31st, 2021.
The Vice President of the Haramain high-speed Railway, Engineer Rayan Al-Harbi, explained that the trips include travel to and from the stations of;
- Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Madinah Munawwara.
- King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah.
- King Abdullah Economic City Station.
Indicating that the resumption of flights between Makkah and Madinah came after making sure of the readiness. The train is operational, in preparation for receiving pilgrims and visitors, while preparing for the Hajj season this year.
He indicated that during the suspension period, it was taken into account to maintain the efficiency of workers in stations and trains, by continuing to implement test trips on the railway track, to ensure their readiness to start work upon resumption of operation, indicating that the return of the train’s operation will be highly efficient and with a large capacity through connecting 4 Stations at speeds of up to 300 km/h.
He pointed out that the stations and train cars will be subject to all precautionary measures and measures to ensure the safety of passengers and to limit the chances of the spread of the coronavirus, according to the protocols approved by the competent authorities, indicating that the trips will start according to their specified dates, taking into account the highest quality and safety requirements.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.