Electric Vehicles Charging Draft Technical Requirements issued by the National Competitiveness Center in Saudi Arabia. The NCC has also asked the public to express their views on the issued draft for EV charging proposed by the Municipal and Rural Affairs Ministry.
Electric Vehicles Charging Draft Technical Requirements issued
The opinion is extended until Tuesday 24th November 2020 for people to send their comments. This can be done by using the link below.
About the project: The project aims to clarify the requirements and requirements for charging electric vehicles, which are in line with the recent trend in supporting the use of clean energy sources instead of oil derivatives to reduce pollution and preserve the environment and public health.
Click here to submit your views on the topic: National Competitiveness Center
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.