A loud explosion heard
12:52 pm (Arabian Standard Time) A loud explosion was heard in Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh, according to local reports.
No further details are available.
Riyadh has been targeted in sporadic attacks last week by Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen launching missile and drone strikes toward the Kingdom.Al Arabiya English
An explosion was heard in Saudi Arabia’s capital #Riyadh at 12:52 pm (Arabian Standard Time), according to local reports. Social media users have shared videos of a ballistic missile interception.https://t.co/48TvIZamQu pic.twitter.com/P7X6KRG2Ew— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) January 26, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.