Visitors Visa entry restricted in Bahrain for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka
Visitors Visa entry restricted in Bahrain for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka. The National Medical Taskforce for Combating the COVID-19 provides an update on the COVID-19 response in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Period of Ban – Visitors Visa
Entry into the Kingdom of Bahrain is restricted to holders of residence visas from these countries.
- Passengers arriving from the aforementioned countries must quarantine for 10 days.
- All arrivals from the mentioned countries are required to present a certificate confirming the result of a negative PCR test containing a QR code, no more than 48 hours before their arrival.
- All arrivals must conduct a PCR test upon arrival, a second PCR test for arrivals who will stay in Bahrain for a period of more than 5 days, and a third PCR test ten days after the date of arrival for those who will reside in Bahrain for a period of more than 10 days.
أبرز ما جاء في مؤتمر الفريق الوطني للتصدي لفيروس كورونا #حماية_والتزام#كلنا_فريق_البحرين pic.twitter.com/TsktNxWhpp— وزارة الصحة | مملكة البحرين 🇧🇭 (@MOH_Bahrain) May 20, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.