Saudi Arabia and Qatar opened Air, Land, and sea travel between. The Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Sabah, announced the agreement to open the airspace and the land and sea borders between Saudi Arabia and the State of Qatar, starting from Monday evening. More details below.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar opened Air, Land, and sea travel between
The Foreign Minister of Kuwait said in a statement that on the occasion of the Gulf Cooperation Council summit to be held in the Al-Ula governorate in the Kingdom tomorrow. the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the Emir of the country, called his brother Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar, and his brother, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
Also, He added that during the call, it was emphasized that everyone was keen on unity, reunification, and gathering the word by signing the Al-Ola statement, which promises God’s grace to mark the beginning of a bright page in fraternal relations free of any symptoms that may be tainted.
Further, He explained that “based on the proposal of Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, it was agreed to open the skies and land and sea borders between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the State of Qatar, starting from this evening.”
He said, “His Highness expressed his deep thanks and gratitude to his brother, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz, and his brother Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz for the great interest they attached to the success of the summit’s work. He also expressed his confidence in the keenness of his brothers, the leaders of the Gulf countries and the Arab Republic of Egypt to This summit will be a reconciliation summit that strengthens cohesion and strengthens the blessed march of solidarity, and, with the grace of God, guarantees the end of this symptom and opens it up to all that is good for the GCC countries and addresses all relevant issues and returns to normalcy in order to achieve cooperation and solidarity and ensure the intensification of bonds of friendship and brotherhood. (Akhbaar, 2021)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.