Reason for Increase in the number of cases explained by the Saudi Health Minister. The Saudi Health Minister Dr. Tawfiq Al-Rabiah said that the number of increase in cases is because of the field testing. Saudi Arabia is taking the approach of mass field testing and visiting different areas of the Kingdom. More details below.
Reason for Increase in number of cases explained by the Saudi Health Minister
The Health Ministry’s initiative of medical teams to visit the neighborhoods is showing more cases. The approach will also minimize the spread but most importantly provide more accuracy. World Health Organization also suggested a similar idea when they said “Test Test Test”. There is still no vaccine available in the market but mass testing will really help the health ministry.
“Instead of waiting for someone to tell us that they have been infected and having to isolate all those who had direct contact with them, we go to the neighborhoods that we feel might have a lot of cases. We go to homes, we go to residential complexes so we can discover the cases before they come to us,” al-Rabiah said.Al Arabiya English, 2020
Saudi Arabia has now crossed 10,000 cases in the country after increase in testing.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.