People aged 70 and above years can receive the Covid19 vaccine at home
Ministry of Health – In an official Twitter account of the Ministry it was announced that people aged 70 and above years can receive the Covid19 vaccine at home.
Ministry said that the comfort and protection of the elderly people is one of our priorities & we will be at their door to administer the Covid19 Vaccines at their homes.
أبوابهم لنا مفتوحة.. ويدينا لهم ممدودة.— و ز ا ر ة ا لـ صـ حـ ة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) August 17, 2021
احجز لكبير السن من الفئة العمرية (70) سنة وأكثر موعد لأخذ لقاح كورونا في المنزل.#محصن_مطمئن
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.