The penalty for selling Antibiotics Medicine without a prescription is clarified by the Saudi Health Ministry. As per the latest update, the Health Ministry considers selling antibiotics without proper doctor or medical prescription is a crime. It can severely impact the person selling the medicines. Details below.
Penalty for selling Antibiotics Medicine without a prescription
It has been mentioned that the person selling these medicines will be facing:
- Imprisonment for up to 6 months.
- A fine of up to 100,000 riyals.
- Cancelation of the license.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles