PCR Examination validity increased for Non-Saudis coming to Saudi Arabia as per the latest royal order issued. The royal orders extend the period for submitting an official document from an accredited body to examine PCR proving that the travellers coming to the Kingdom do not have COVID-19. More details below.
PCR Examination validity increased for Non-Saudis coming to Saudi Arabia
The new order has now extended the period of submitting PCR from 48 hours to 72 hours. So any person coming to the Kingdom will need to submit the PCR test report which is examined during 72 hours window. This will allow people to have some extra time and not rush or miss their flight if they can’t book the test in their countries.
The decision is applied to all non-Saudis who can come to the Kingdom or allowed to enter. However, the only exception is for childer under 8 years old. Travellers will also need to check their home country rules and follow the guidelines. The labs are also designated and if the test is not from an approved lab, the entry may not be granted to the traveller.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.