New Transit Visa approved by the Saudi Cabinet and announced earlier. The latest amendment is to visit, Hajj, and Transit visa structure. A specific date is not mentioned which means that the approved change will take effect immediately. Details below.
New Transit Visa approved by Saudi Cabinet – Hajj, visit, and transit visa
The cabinet included two validities, one for 96 hours and the other for 48 hours. The transit visa and required time will be applied for the fee.
- Transit visa to visit (by air, sea, or land), the validity of 96 hours, duration of stay is 96 hours, and its fee is 300 riyals.
- Transit visa to visit (by air, sea, or land), where validity is 48 hours, the period of stay is 48 hours, the fee is 100 riyals.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.