Mandatory Dress Code Regulations in all private firms for every employee instructed by the Labour Minister. The dress code regulation will be applied to both male and female employees and it will be part of the workplace. Many employers already have these regulations in place as part of their contract but the Labour Ministry made it clear that it is a priority now. More details below.
Mandatory Dress Code Regulations in all private firms for every employee
The directive by the Minister of Human Resources and Social Development Eng. Ahmed Al-Rajhi mentioned the latest update of workplace and dress code. This is related to Article 38 of the labour law which focuses on work ethics regulations.
Firms must provide written instructions to employees and make sure that they adhere to their professional appearance at the workplace. The display of dress code should help the employees to know the example of what is acceptable as a professional dress code.
The purpose of this is to improve the establishments, standardize, and spread awareness. All changes by the Ministry makes sure that high standards are applied.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles