Labor System regulations latest amendment for Expat contracts mentioned by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development. The decision is to amend some paragraphs which will override previous regulations contradicting. Details below.
Labor System regulations latest amendment for Expat contracts
The latest amendments mention that a migrant worker or expatriate worker has the right to transfer to another employer without requiring a specific period of time in case the current employer agrees unless the controls contained in the establishments’ incentive program to localize jobs (Nitaqat) stipulate otherwise.
The amendments published by Umm Al-Qura Newspapers also mentioned that a migrant worker has the right to transfer to another employer upon the expiry of the documented work contract without the consent of the current employer. This is related to the recent announcement in contractural relationships.
Expatriates may transfer to another employer without the approval of the current employer, provided that they worked 12 months minimum with the employer from the date of entry into the Kingdom. And that the worker notifies the current employer no less than 90 days before the transfer before terminating the contractual relationship unless the parties agree to the contrary, subject to the provision of Article 77.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.