Kingdom testing 4 types of treatments in 7 hospitals with the World Health Organization. The official tweet of the Saudi Ministry of Health on 2nd May 2020 published the details of these hospitals. The 4 treatments currently showed promising results globally and it can be a breakthrough everyone is looking for. More details below.
Kingdom testing 4 types of treatments in 7 hospitals with WHO
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has really shown the world that they are safeguarding their citizens and residents. With fantastic testing and measures, they have kept the virus under control. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has also supported countries globally and the World Health Organization. But the country is not stopping here and continuing the fight against Coronavirus. Here are the new updates.
The four latest treatment methods mentioned by the Ministry of Health are:
- Ritoniavir Lapinavir
- Hydroxy Chloroquine
These treatments have shown initial promising results in the 7 hospitals which are as below:
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh
- Medical City – King Saudi University
- Prince Muhammad bin Abdulaziz Hospital in Riyadh
- Uhud Hospital in Madinah
- Al Noor Hospital in Makkah
- Dammam Central Hospital
- Qatif Central Hospital
May 3, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.