Kashmir Solidarity Day
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Embassy of Pakistan Riyadh organized a Seminar observing the Kashmir Solidarity Day. Ex Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Pakistan Ali Awad Al-Aseeri graced the occasion as Chief Guest and highlighted the importance of resolving the Kashmir dispute in line with UNSC resolutions and aspirations of Kashmiris in IIOK.
The Kashmir Solidarity Day event at the Embassy of Pakistan was attended by Kashmiri Diaspora, the diplomatic community, Defense officials & community representatives; Indian illegal actions & brutalities in IIOK were condemned; & staunch support to the lawful struggle of Kashmiris was affirmed.
Former ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Pakistan, Ali Awad Al-Aseeri has said that the right of Kashmiris to self-determination cannot be ignored in any way, The human rights violations are continued in occupied Kashmir. We must find a peaceful solution to the situation.
Ambassador Lt. Gen (R) Bilal Akbar
Ambassador Lt. Gen (R) Bilal Akbar in his keynote address traced the genesis of the Kashmir dispute & tragedy. He affirmed Pakistan’s complete diplomatic and moral support to the valiant people of Kashmir in their just struggle for self-determination in line with UNSC resolutions and Int law.
“We will always support the people of Kashmir”, affirmed Ambassador of Pakistan to Saudi Arabia Bilal Akbar on the eve of 5th February, Kashmir Solidarity Day.
Above all, leaders of the Kashmiri Diaspora highlighted the atrocities of Indian occupation forces; urged the international community to resolve the Kashmir dispute in line with UNSC resolutions; & expressed solidarity with the oppressed people of IIOK in their just struggle toward self-determination.
Lastly, the ceremony was gracefully conducted by Fayaz Khan. Renowned Kashmiri journalist Ilyas Rahim presented a resolution regarding the solution of the Kashmir issue while messages from President of Pakistan Arif Alvi, Prime Minister Imran Khan, and Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi were also read on the occasion by Mowahid Kayani, Ms. Ayman, and Tauseef Khawar respectively. The notable speakers of the occasion were Nazakat Ali Gujjar, Sardar Shoaib, Riaz Rathore, and Iqbal Wadood.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do. We have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, booster dose of coronavirus vaccines is compulsory in the KIngdom from 1st February 2022.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.